Member of EVRS

Friday, 19 November 2010

USA 2012 Elections Fever start Rising Now

Sarah Palin, who was runner mate for 2008 Republican presidential candidate, has shown some interest for Republican presidential nomination for 2012 to challenge Democrats likely presidential candidate, Barack Obama.  
The matter for running for presidential race is still under Palin family's discussion, but Palin's fans have started canvancing for her. 
So far, Barack Obama has upper hand where still 55% have a positive minds towards him despite the hard economic challenges affecting the globe and his Government, while for Sarah Palin only 47% gave her chances that might win the 2010 elections, while 53% unfavour her.

No comments: