Member of EVRS

Sunday 17 October 2010

Will Come out Soon.

I have extreme busy schedule here at Chicago, IL, Scarse time to sleep, too many nyama choma and roast, too much desert receptions. Enormous sweet cookies, raw fish!!!, ma-salad, kama kambuzi ati..., kahawa ya barafu huku mmewasha heater ndani!!! Nyie watu wa huku mnapenda sana kumimina chakula ndani ya tumbo..... ''' He! halafu mnadai kunywa diet Coke, wakati cookies zina sukari kama asali!!... hii ni ..... n'bangue, kwa wale wanaojua hapo mmenipata!

I am optimistic, once I settle, I will be able to have fun with my posts. Let me enjoy Chicago first.

Being retina physian.... interesting.
Hey! Gotta many interested parties, scholarship available..., assisted programmes and funds on hand... any one interested pse!! Just have masters in ophthalmology first, then contact me, I mean for Rwanda and Tanzania. ASAP, expiring date just at the tip of my fingers. Hope it will not fall on damn deaf ears and blind eyes!!

1 comment:

Simon Kitururu said...

Tuko pamoja Mkuu!

Miminia kiburudisho , MAISHA mafupi kuna wadaio hicho kikuamini.:-(